Since 2007Photography & VideographyEscada
menuthe

see new work on instagram daily: @yourstudioname

Since 2007Photography & VideographyEscada

Eye Candy for the Hopeless Romantic

latest work

Nkhanedzeni & Zwoitwa @ Porch Villa

This was the beautiful wedding of  Nkhanedzeni and Zwoitwa, held at Porch Villa in Tohonyandou. What a stunning bride I believe you all will agree. So elegant, like a true Queen. Thank you  for letting us be a part of your special day. We had the privilege of being the photographers on Vusani’s wedding, Zwoitwa’s sister. And I must say a fantastic family. They have the utmost  respect for our God and Savior and it is such a blessing  to always here the word of God on these weddings, on some weddings the whole day is even about God. Nkhane and Zwoita, congrats on your wedding day. May our Heavenly Father be always with you in your marriage, keeping Him firs and you will be happy not looking back for one second.

45 comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

• NtombiSeptember 12, 2011 - 11:40 am

Beautiful….She’s a true QUEEN,I wish them all the best in life……ReplyCancel

• Fanie & Liza Vd MerwSeptember 12, 2011 - 2:34 pm

What a glorious bride and a lovely wedding
    We loved being a part of it and will cherish these lovely memories
    May the marriage outshine and surpass the wedding day 🙂ReplyCancel

• TshilidziSeptember 12, 2011 - 3:48 pm

wow, i must say Zwoitwa, your wedding was beutiful. May God bless your marriage dear.ReplyCancel

• cindySeptember 12, 2011 - 3:53 pm

m realy inspired, i was ther nd i saw it wit my naked eyes. it realy was a beautiful weddin
    da photographers did a realy good work .
    m most defenetly goin 2 invite thm on my weddin coz thy r gud at wt thy do.
    zwoitwa m gona follow ur foot steps my sistaReplyCancel

• TondiSeptember 12, 2011 - 4:00 pm

Lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ReplyCancel

• Vusani and MphuluSeptember 12, 2011 - 7:24 pm

You looked beautiful and happy together. The photos are stunning, the view is elegant and the Rolls Royce…….lost for words.
    All the best to the newly wedsReplyCancel

• hulisaniSeptember 12, 2011 - 8:29 pm

you looked gorgeous . . .your wedding was beatiful Mr & Mrs Musetsho! !ReplyCancel

• fhumuSeptember 12, 2011 - 9:37 pm

You looked gorgeous zwoi,you are trully blessed,indeed goodness and mercy has followed you day in and day out.ReplyCancel

• FarwiSeptember 12, 2011 - 10:54 pm

Indeed God loves His children, and He has just made me to witness His love through your beautiful pictures…you all look stunning and May He who was there with you all from the beginning be with you forever and ever…

and thumbs up to the photographers:)ReplyCancel

• BullzSeptember 13, 2011 - 7:52 am

awesome indeed. wow!ReplyCancel

• JeminahSeptember 13, 2011 - 9:23 am

you wer very beautiful congrats ,photographers knows their job ,very well planned ,enjoy being a nurse til death do u part.ReplyCancel

• siwiSeptember 13, 2011 - 10:24 am

Wow,stunning beautiful.all the best guysReplyCancel

• FhulufheloSeptember 13, 2011 - 10:55 am

Wow! this is seriously beautiful. May He continue to bless u both.
    and the pics ….stunning 🙂ReplyCancel

• ntsaphoSeptember 13, 2011 - 11:46 am

Congratulations you beautifil thang!!!ReplyCancel

• NtangaSeptember 13, 2011 - 11:55 am

Nice photos and u look stunny, All de best mutani wa vheiwe. May God Richly bless you.ReplyCancel

• MpolokengSeptember 13, 2011 - 3:07 pm

I never wanted to have a white wedding of my own until i attended yours! Your joy and love was just so nfectious. The wedding was simply stunning. I wish you and monna wa nu (lol) the very best.ReplyCancel

• nyamunzhedziSeptember 14, 2011 - 9:33 am

this is beatiful indeed my brother congratulations once again.ReplyCancel

• TshinaneSeptember 14, 2011 - 10:26 am

Ndi Thase na Nzhololo, this is very glamorous. Congratulations to both of you. May the Good Lord Richly Bless You at all times.ReplyCancel

• WittySeptember 14, 2011 - 11:37 am

Very beautifulReplyCancel

• ThikoSeptember 15, 2011 - 11:49 am

Gorgeous! Absolutely goergeous!
    Wishing you the best for your future together. May God richly bless what you have found together and sustain it.ReplyCancel

• NombusoSeptember 16, 2011 - 3:42 pm

Congratulations indeed! wishing you a great marriage:)ReplyCancel

• sharonSeptember 17, 2011 - 10:37 pm

Wow! Wow! Wow! U look very STUNNING my dear.ReplyCancel

• TshamaanoSeptember 19, 2011 - 1:01 pm

Absolutely stunning…Congratulations and may the Lord richly bless you.ReplyCancel

• RudzaniSeptember 21, 2011 - 12:15 am

Its a pity i missed your wedding,but i shoul say it was a really beautiful wedding,out of this world,Wow !!!! the bride,im lost for words.Wishing u all the best on your marriage,Congratz Mr & Mrs Musetsho.ReplyCancel

• TendaniSeptember 22, 2011 - 12:58 pm

o nakesa u luk stunning.what God has joined let no man separates.wishing u all the best.ReplyCancel

• Vhutshilo RamambilaSeptember 26, 2011 - 10:21 am

Alililili, howa howa, zwonakesa wee. Stay in touch with God and he will let noone come btwn you two.ReplyCancel

• RRendaniSeptember 27, 2011 - 8:16 am

Mr & Mrs Musetsho all the best, vha khou fanelana tshothe.ReplyCancel

• PatienceSeptember 27, 2011 - 2:16 pm

Guys, yo wedding was a show stopper. I surely hope goodness n mercy shall follow u thoughout the days of yo lives!! A match made in heaven!!ReplyCancel

• HUMBULANISeptember 28, 2011 - 10:34 am

HALALA HALALA ,Mr and Mrs Musetsho though I missed your day for some other reasons , Mr Musetsho finally you got the bone of your bones , she is a true queen , look how beautiful she is in that gown , I wish you all the best in your marriage life ,ReplyCancel

• ndivhudzannyiSeptember 29, 2011 - 9:05 am

The beauty of this wedding is just a symbol of how their going to enjoy their marriage. Their love is flowing like a Vaal/Orange river. May God multiply his blessings unto them and give them a prosperous life.ReplyCancel

• PreciousSeptember 30, 2011 - 1:57 pm

Mr & Mrs Musetsho,May God Bless you in your marriage and Enjoy life together.The wedding was so beautiful and Makoti you looked so stunning(The Best).ReplyCancel

• juliaOctober 2, 2011 - 7:03 pm

On such a beautiful occasion, when your two souls unite, may your love and affection for each other never fade away.
    Have a wonderful married life.ReplyCancel

• Sani DlaminiOctober 2, 2011 - 8:21 pm

Wow! what a beautiful couple! May your marriage be blessed one. Congratulations!ReplyCancel

• NdiyafhiOctober 3, 2011 - 8:38 am

Tshamunwe tshiya khoda…Ngoho ni khou fanelana wee, habe ni tou nga no begwa mulovhaReplyCancel

• murhandziwaniOctober 3, 2011 - 10:36 am

Congra my friend on ure wedding,hope u are enjoying ure new bride.I wish I could have attended but due to my baby coming early than expected,but I wish u a happy life. My fnd u have grown into a handsome man. CongraReplyCancel

• HumaniOctober 3, 2011 - 2:20 pm

My friend, wish you and your wife a lovely and blessed family. Zwo naka hezwi ngo ho zwo naka.ReplyCancel

• TshisiOctober 5, 2011 - 9:53 am

Guys, I missed the wedding but this is truelly so beutifull. May God bless, remember the anchor of each and every marriage is to pray without ceasing. All the bestReplyCancel

• BuhleOctober 5, 2011 - 10:12 am

Whooo guys I am speach-less. you look wonderful. I hope you all the best in your marriage and enjoy each other.ReplyCancel

• Muda and GodfreyOctober 8, 2011 - 8:56 am

Woow, baby sister you Looked like a Queen indeed! your wedding was just the talk of town. Nkhane you looked gourgeous yourself, I like the outfit…your set-up around the pool was just out of this world… CongratulationsReplyCancel

• Muda and GodfreyOctober 8, 2011 - 9:00 am

Woow, Baby Sister you looked like a Queen indeed. What a beautiful bride. Nkhane you were gorgeous yourself. Your wedding was the talk of town. Your blessing set-uop around the pool was just out of this world…..lost for words. God bless
    Karen , you did a fantastic jobReplyCancel

• TshifhiwaOctober 12, 2011 - 9:38 am

who can find a virtuous and capable wife?zwoitwa yuo are more precious than rubies . [musadzi vhukuma udo wanwa nga nnyi ene are lupfumo lu fhiraho ndalamo ? ] yaaaa!!!!!!!!! MR Musetsho no muwana .you are blessed and enjoye your marriage.ReplyCancel

• NyikoOctober 13, 2011 - 12:58 pm

wow! you are so gorgeous couple. may Heavenly Father bless u in your marriage. Wonderful!!!!!ReplyCancel

• Rhulani MuzamaneOctober 21, 2011 - 2:56 pm

Absolutely stunning, I believe words are not good enough to express the beauty. . Allow God only to have the final word in your marriage and you will be the happiest woman ever. Congrats!!!!!ReplyCancel

• TidimaloOctober 22, 2011 - 3:01 pm

Wow, what a lovely wedding, Zwoitwa looks beautiful and they are a great couple indeed. May your marriage be blessed.ReplyCancel

• samNovember 15, 2011 - 2:46 pm

my friend, a truly beautiful bride! As beautiful and blessed this day was I’m sure the rest of your lives will be.Love you both!ReplyCancel

Since 2007Photography & VideographyEscada